Quality & Performance Manager
£42,000 - £45,000
A competitive salary and generous benefits package is on offer for a Quality & Performance Manager with a FM background joining a leading FM Company based in Watford.
* Based at our Watford head office reporting to the Project Manager, the key responsibilities will involve:
* Management of customer service and to ensure the project objectives are met or exceeded
* Ensure that the helpdesk and performance management aspects of the project are fully understood by the project team and embedded in the operation of the project
* Pursue own professional development and provide guidance and support to develop other project staff
* Provide clear and accurate data for reporting the operational performance of the project
* Oversight of project digital tools including Maximo VNEXUS CAFM system
* Client reporting and presenting monthly reports
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Management of the Customer Service and Performance Team
* Production of monthly performance report
* Production of monthly KPI and SLA scorecard
* Guaranteeing a strong track record of leading customer service/helpdesk teams and a good communicator
* Communicate effectively with Senior management and Account Management teams in all matters relating to operational delivery and ensure all targets are met.
* Ownership of the CAFM Platform and Management Information System ensuring the deliverables of the project are being met and all data, assets and associated records are updated, all dashboard and reports are operating and accurate
* Continually review contract KPI and SLA performance statistics and act accordingly to maximise operational performance including KPI reporting and mitigation events
* Review KPI trends, work completion performance analysis including supply chain
* Maintaining all reports and Matrix's associated with the Helpdesk/Performance Team
* Required to deliver strategic guidance to both the Account Team and the Customer on issues associated with the technical functionality of the assets(Telefix &self-help guides) .
* Ensure safe working practices through Health & Safety standards
* To manage client expectations, take ownership of client escalations and deliver satisfactory resolutions for compliments and complaints.
* Lead contact for communications and marketing literature. Working towards understanding community social value, standards and accreditation regarding gainshare initiatives.
* Rollout and ongoing management of Project Digital Tools
* Development of MYMI platform - customer dashboards
* Deployment and of Senrikey - site access keyholding solution
* Deployment of Microsoft Forms - digital site access booking form
* Deployment of VForms - supply chain reporting into VNEXUS
* Enhanced DBS Clearance
* Relevant facilities management industry, helpdesk and customer service membership
The successful candidate must have a good understanding of the facilities management industry, have working in a customer service function previously and have a good working knowledge of Maximo CAFM System and IT
For more information please apply for this role or alternatively contact Ben Henning at Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.