Quality Analyst - London - £24,000 - Permanent
Our client, a Business Process Management Solutions company are looking for a dynamic Quality Analyst to join the team.
Leading in customer experience, whilst enhancing and improving the customer journey to make their clients more viable and competitive.
This Outsource provider focuses on, Data Analytics, Back Office Processing Contact Centre's and HR Solution's. They look for strong talent, self-motivated, dynamic thinkers, people that can add value and work to advance ideas, simple and complex.
The role of the Quality Analyst is to work on behalf of the companies' client, who is a reputable and credible brand. The client is looking to grow value and add proposition to maximising the customer's satisfaction. This position requires a talented and experienced Quality Analyst who is familiar in managing quality measures within a telesales environment.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, who will work closely with operations and the client in reporting quality performance on a regular basis, along with leading and directing calibration and synergy sessions with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for liaising with team managers and members encouraging and developing the operations team to their full potential whilst driving improvements.
* Deliver quality and improvement solutions to the Operations team.
* Delivery quality solutions to enable the service to meet service objectives
* Advise appropriate development performance plans
* Take ownership for all tasks, duties and/or responsibilities delegated to you. Ensure they are completed within the required timescales.
* Undertake any other reasonable tasks and duties as directed by your Line Manager
* Conduct and present to business quality issues and trends to identify risk/exposure/improvement areas.
* Liaise and develop clear communications with all departments and support functions.
* Ensure daily/weekly updates and/or reports are provided within the timescales set by your Line Manager for all activity to include key statistics
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.