We are recruiting for an experienced Quality Analyst to join a rapidly growing successful business in Gateshead. Our client supports UK industry ensuring that businesses can keep travelling and delivering goods safely on the roads and this full time role, based within a contact centre, comes with an excellent salary of £22,500 and benefits package.
The Quality Analyst is responsible for a variety of duties to ensure the contact centre and back-office advisors operate at optimal efficiency. If you have experience monitoring phone calls, emails and invoice/administration transactions to verify that the advisors are working in accordance with the company rules and regulations this role could be an exciting opportunity for you in a business that's been keeping the county moving. The hours will be 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
Applicants for this Quality Analyst role require experience of the following:
- Helping design new call monitoring formats and suitable quality standards.
- Performing call monitoring and providing trend data.
- Using the company's quality monitoring data management system for compiling/tracking performance.
- Monitoring invoices and assisting in the reduction of queries and credits by ensuring a 'right 'first-time approach and monitoring emails from customer contacts
- Participating in listening programmes and identifying customer expectations and liaising internally and with clients.
- Providing actionable data to the various internal support groups as and when needed.
- Coordinating and facilitating call calibration sessions providing feedback.
- Preparing and analysing quality reports and liaising internally and with clients as Subject Matter Experts.
A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of tools, along with an advanced understanding of call auditing and monitoring systems and expertise in customer care processes and techniques are all essential.
To start your recruitment journey for this Quality Analyst role earning £22,500 contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.