Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £23000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Based in Penicuik
6 month contract, potential for extension
£23k pro rata
Search Consultancy are currently working with an established client based in Penicuik to hire an administrator to support their Quality Assurance department. This positon will be particularly well suited to an experienced administrator that has worked within transport or food manufacturing.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Document management and circulation
* Supporting the Quality Assurance team through a wide range of administrative tasks including the administration of data and records
* Working alongside colleagues within the Quality department, and communicating effectively with the wider business
* Participating in in-house training
In order to be considered for this position your skills and experience should include:
* Prior experience as an administrator - this is essential
* Strong literacy, numeracy and communication skills
* Competent with Microsoft Office Suite and Sharepoint
* Ability to self-motivate and work effectively within a team
* Experience working as an administrator within transport or food manufacturing would be beneficial but is not essential
If you're interested in hearing more about this position, please get in touch now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age