Are you a York-based RMN Nurse looking for a new opportunity, with a very competitive rate of pay? We're seeking compassionate, dedicated and supportive RMN and RNLD nurses to work on a contract basis.
The Registered Mental Health nurse role in York will allow you to work with a range of clients in different medical settings and social environments for our client.
To succeed in this Nursing role, you will need to be:
● Someone looking to build a fulfilling and rewarding career in nursing √
● Passionate about helping others, to support and encourage people to achieve their full potential √
● Committed to ensuring that service users are valued and empowered to take control of their own lives √
To apply for this Mental Health nurse role in York, you will need to have an active PIN and at least one year's experience in nursing over the past five years.
● Flexibility to base your work around existing commitments.
● Competitive hourly rates of pay - £18-£25 per hour.
● Help with Revalidation.
● In-house training, including PMVA and MAPA.
This is an excellent opportunity for any RMN Nurse looking to build on their Registered Mental Health Nurse training in the social care sector alongside the chance to take control of the days and locations you work.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS, so your help and support filling these currently open Registered Mental Health Nurse vacancies are much appreciated.
If you're motivated and inspired by this Registered Mental Health Nurse role in York, please call us today to begin the short application process. We have RMN Nurse, RNLD Nurse and Support Staff roles coming online every week at Search Medical, so please keep in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.