Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a Qualified Accountant for an independent accountancy firm based in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will be responsible for the provision of general practice work, including accounts preparation and ad hoc business advisory work, and you will manage a varied portfolio of clients. Your role will be to help drive the growth plans for the business through 2019
* Building, developing and maintaining relationships with your portfolio of clients
* Preparation of annual accounts, management accounts, VAT returns on behalf of clients
* Tax advisory work, including supporting clients with tax planning and any issues that arise
* Business advisory work for your clients, providing advice and support with their development
* Additional ad hoc work when required
* Fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAS/ACCA)
* 2+ years' post qualified experience within a general practice environment - essential
* Exceptional communication skills - both written and oral
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Ability to prioritise workload and handle deadlines
In return, you will be provided with a highly competitive salary and additional benefits
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.