Adult - Qualified Social Worker MASH Team
£29 - £31 per hour
Search Consultancy is currently looking to recruit experienced Adult Social Workers on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will have post qualifying experience and worked as a Qualified Social Worker within a Local Authority in the Adult Social Care Sector.
Details of the role include:
Qualified social worker required to work within a multi agency safeguarding hub. The social worker will be required to undertake safeguarding enquiries in line with the Care Act 2019.
* Candidate must have experience in managing their own case load
* Experience in dealing with Safeguarding Responsibilities include ability to identify concerns in relation to allegations of abuse or neglect, if the adult has care and support needs and as a result of these needs unable to safeguard themselves
* The post will require experience working within adult social care and demonstrate an ability to undertake Care Act assessments, Mental Capacity assessments and safeguarding adult enquiries
* The social worker will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of adults at risk and their families/carers alongside implementing the Making Safeguarding Personal and strengths based approach to safeguarding adults.
To be considered for this role you must be a Qualified Social Worker and have significant experience within the Adults Sector.
* HCPC Registration
* 4 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care Sector
* Enhanced DBS/CRB
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £100 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 3 weeks in a temporary position. Please call Madge on 0161 835 8772 for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age