Are you a talented QP who is looking for a new opportunity?
Within this role you will act as a Qualified Person primarily for the Barnsley site of a Global Pharmaceutical and Healthcare manufacturer but you will also be named on their Leeds site licenses.
You will be undertaking batch certification and release for both solid and liquid medicine and working in accordance with the requirements of European Directive 2001/83/EC and 2002/20/EC. You will be responsible for validation and auditing activities and work under cGMP. You will ensure that all Quality and Compliance requirements are met and liaise with Internal Departments, Customers, Suppliers and Regulating Agencies.
To be a successful candidate you will need:
* Ability to undertake a gap analysis in current structures and legislation changes
* Capability to prepare in-depth risk assessments
* Drive to improve and meet requirements
* Ability to take a lead role and deal with complex projects (such as Brexit)
* Strong Quality focus
* Ability and confidence to provide constructive guidance to key stakeholders
* Confidence to deputise for the Quality Director
* Ability to work independently
If you have what it takes, I am looking forward to speaking with you - do not hesitate, apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.