Search is proud to be working with this international leader in transport and logistics and has been engaged to source a Senior QEHS Manager for its UK business.
Reporting the board, the main responsibility of the post holder is to ensure and maintain the highest standards of Health, Safety, Quality & Environment practices across all operating divisions and 30+ locations nationwide.
Whilst QEHS management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001/ISO45001) are in place a robust audit and maintenance plan will need to be integrated.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Maintaining QEHS accreditations
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and legislation
- Ensure all staff are adequately trained and a training matrix is maintained and all training documented
This is a business critical role and the successful candidate will be expected to maintain a high profile across all sites and depots. So while the position is based in Essex it will involve a significant amount of national travel.
Other applicant expectations include:
- Multi-site experience
- CMIOSH or working towards
- NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ Level 6 Diploma or equivalent
- An experienced auditor, ideally to ISO9001:2018 standard
- Be from a transport, logistics or heavy industry background
- Managerial experience
- Excellent relationship builder at all levels
- Collaborative but decisive approach
Please get in touch if you'd like to know more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.