Up to £24,000 per annum
My client, a pharmaceutical company based in North Wales, is looking to recruit a QC Scientist for their Live-Biopharmaceutical department.
The QC Scientist will be expected to:
* Perform testing to support Stability, Shelf Life, and Manufacturing (Final Release and IPC) on Pharmaceutical Samples
* Perform all work to GMP
* Ensure all work is performed and written up according to ALCOA
* Will be working in a Class 2 micro environment
* Ensure all equipment is within calibration and reagents are in date and stock rotation
* Ensure a standard of lab hygiene is maintained, clean after working, and all H&S policies/SOP's are read and understood
The ideal candidate for the QC Scientist will have:
* A BSc in a Biosciences/Microbiology or Biochemistry or related subject
* Previous Microbiology experience
If you are an experienced microbiologist with GMP experience please apply now!
6 months ago