Searches are recruiting for a Quality Control Manager to join our clients team based in Edinburgh.
The laboratory performs serological, biochemical and microbiological testing during all stages of the manufacturing process. Key responsibilities of the role are to ensure all testing is carried out in accordance with the requirements of cGMP and other applicable quality standards as well as the required manufacturing schedule.
We are looking for someone with relevant technical and managerial experience ideally gained within life sciences industry (or similar) and who is looking for an opportunity to take on an exciting, challenging role.
* Accountable for Quality Control group performance against metrics agreed by both business and customer.
* Responsible for ensuring that all testing carried out meets the requirements of applicable regulatory requirements Manage, coordinate and develop the Quality Control function ensuring continuous improvement of people, processes and products
* Fosters a learning environment within the laboratory for all team members to ensure their continued development
* A relevant degree or equivalent qualification
* Relevant work experience of similar role ideally within regulated life science industry or fast moving environments
* Ability to act as a Subject Matter Expert in one area of laboratory operation i.e. Serology, biochemistry, or microbiology
* Candidate must possess managerial skills and demonstrate the ability to motivate and manage teams
Please apply with CV or call Robyn Clendinning on 0141 272 7793
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.