Are you a quality control professional or a Chemistry graduate looking for a significant new role in Bradford? We're helping to recruit for a full-time six-month contract laboratory-based QC Analyst position. The contract QC job comes with a salary of up to £19,500 per annum.
In this busy Quality Control Analyst job, you will be monitoring, scheduling and analysing the daily QC testing of bulk material & finished goods to documented standards.
The primary QC Analyst duties include:
- Maintain the bulk material re-inspection schedule and monitoring of expiry dates
- Ensure QC test results are accurately recorded on SAP
- Work with manufacturing and Production teams to maintain and improve quality standards
- Prioritise QC testing workload to ensure production schedules are met, and finished goods are delivered on time
- Perform testing such as: Rheology, SG, pH , odour testing, equipment calibration.
- Knowledge on GLP/GMP.
In addition to these duties and responsibilities, the job holder may be required to perform other duties assigned by the Quality Control Manager. To apply, you will need previous quality control experience, possibly as a QC analyst or Chemistry graduate in a different company. Specific requirements include:
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- A science graduate qualification
- Knowledge of Chemical Safety/GLP/GMP
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- An organised, systematic approach to work, with great attention to detail.
You will be working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 13:30 to 22:00 or 21:30 to 06:00 (candidates preference). The salary is up to £19.5k, DOE.
To find out more about this QC Analyst job in Bradford, and to apply, contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age