Quality Control Microbiology Analyst
£17.32 per hour
Shift pattern: 4 on, 4 off, 11 hour shifts.
6 month temporary contract
My client, a pharmaceutical company in Liverpool, are looking to appoint a Quality Control Microbiology Analyst to join them to perform routine microbiological analytical testing.
* The Quality Control Microbiology Analyst will be responsible for various duties and tasks within the Microbiology laboratory.
* These include preparation and quality control of media, sample preparation, sub-culturing, plating out, streaking and reading plates; all via aseptic techniques and GMP.
* This role is also required to calibrate and clean microbial equipment whilst assisting with environmental monitoring and bioburden testing.
The ideal candidate:
* Will have a BSc or equivalent in Microbiology
* previous experience of microbiological testing in a pharmaceutical environment is desirable
* Must have knowledge of GMP
If you are an experienced Microbiologist with previous experience from the pharmaceutical industry looking for a new challenge please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age