QC Analyst - Days, 8am - 4.30pm.
My client, a pharmaceutical company based in Lancashire, is looking to recruit a QC Analyst to join their quality department. They manufacture and supply a range of branded and own label healthcare pharmaceutical products; both licensed and unlicensed products for the UK and Export market.
Key responsibilities of the QC Analyst are:
* Adhering to the principles of GMP including good documentation practices.
* Performing laboratory write-ups.
* Ensure all raw data is archived according to established procedures.
* Writing, updating and reviewing methods, specifications, protocols, certificates of analysis and reports.
* Ensuring laboratory equipment is calibrated and maintained and data are backed-up according to established procedures.
* Performing analysis using HPLC and GC mainly and other techniques such as UV, IR and wet chemistry
The ideal candidate for the QC Analyst:
* Will have a BSc or equivalent in a Chemistry degree
* Must have previous experience with HPLC, GC, wet chemistry techniques, UV and IR.
* Must have experience testing pharmaceutical products in a GMP environment
If you are a scientific graduate looking for your first role in industry then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.