Quality Assurance Technician
4 on 4 off days/nights
This leading food manufacturer is currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and expansion. They are looking to strengthen their QA team with additional hires at technician level.
Full training is provided and you will be joining a highly organised and close knit team. You will work on the factory floor testing and analysing products, and you will also work closely with the on site laboratory.
You should have some experience in the food manufacturing or FMCG sector, ideally in a quality assurance role. Knowledge of HACCP and BRC is an advantage. Most importantly you should be driven and willing to work hard to make sure the job gets done, and done right.
* Ensuring product checks are carried out correctly
* Report and escalate out of spec results and record them
* Monitor and report on the safety, quality and specifications of all products, ensuring compliance with the QMS and implement corrective action procedure in areas of non-compliance
* Maintain and calibrate testing equipment
* Participate in internal audit team
* Drive good hygiene standards
* Implement HACCP
* Support with BRC, customer and other audits
* Investigate customer complaints
* Excellent hourly rate + overtime
* Attendance bonus
* Standard holidays, pension
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.