£33,000 to £37,000 + car allowance + company benefits
My client, a global Bio-Pharmaceutical company, is looking to appoint a QA Specialist to join their R&D site in Liverpool.
This site is the main UK based site for all development work from pre-clinical stage up to Phase 3 clinical trials. The successful candidate will be expected to work across the global Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls (CMC) teams based in the US, Europe and Australia. The successful candidate will also be working with their external partners including Contract Manufacturing Organisations, building close working relationships both in the UK and overseas.
The successful candidate for the QA Specialist role will:
* Provide a QA oversight and leadership for R&D Brand Biologics projects from early development phases through to regulatory submissions
* Coordinate and quality check technical transfers
* Qualify products and methods
* Manage and audit CMO's and ensure quality standards are upheld
* Perform Non-conformance/CAPA investigations both on site and off site
The ideal candidate for the QA Specialist role will have:
* Ideally educated to Degree level with previous experience within a Quality Assurance role either in Biologics or Pharmaceuticals.
* Experience in a CMC related function
* A background in production is beneficial as well an understanding of both GMP and IMP regulations in an R&D environment
If you are an experienced Senior QA candidate with experience in Biologics or Pharmaceuticals then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.