Quality Assurance Scientist
Up to £25,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Scientist to join a diagnostics company, who specialise in delivering microbiological diagnostic products for clinical, industrial and veterinary testing.
The responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Scientist role:
* Undertake, coordinate and complete investigations for all company complaints relating to products and services from across the business, e.g. manufacturing, quality control, supplier, service and any other customer related issues.
* To investigate and rapidly resolve all complaints relating to company products and services, subsequently ensuring that the necessary corrective and preventive measures are identified, documented, logged and actioned in a timely manner.
* Assist the Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs team in managing product vigilance issues, including field safety notices, customer advisory notices and liaison with National Competent Authorities as required.
The successful candidate for the Quality Assurance Scientist role will have:
* BSc Honours in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biomedical Science or appropriate science with documented route to state registration approved by the Institute of Biomedical Science
* Good understanding of QA, GMP, IVD Directive and ISO9001:2000 guidelines.
* Publication of laboratory work in peer reviewed journal.
* Previous laboratory work experience, preferably in a life science situation.
* Knowledge and understanding of diagnostic microbiology and diagnostic products.
* Laboratory experience, preferably in a life science situation.
* Ability to investigate and rapidly resolve customer complaints relating to products and services, maintaining excellent written and electronic records of all related activities
If you are an experienced Scientist with QA experience in industry or an NHS laboratory then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.