It's been a year of challenges, but when it comes to your career, a new challenge can be a really positive move. As such, we're delighted to be partnering with a successful company in Runcorn, Cheshire, that's looking for a QA Officer to join its friendly, inclusive team as soon as possible.
This full-time QA Officer role pays up to £30,000 and reports into the QA Manager.
Is this your perfect Quality Assurance job?
Based in Runcorn and working as part of the Quality Assurance team, you'll help ensure products are manufactured and packaged in accordance with good manufacturing practice (GMP) and food safety legislation, as well as to the required quality to meet customer expectations.
Previous QA experience is a essential, and you should be meticulous about all things to do with quality assurance. Key tasks include:
- Reviewing batch documents to ensure compliance and releasing finished products for supply to the customer.
- Batch review and release of food products
- Helping the QA Manager maintain the Quality Management System, ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with current regulations and accreditations.
- Assisting with documentation of change controls and CAPA systems.
- Helping to document customer complaints, deviations and non-conformances.
As a QA Officer, you'll be happy to assist with the generation of quality system documents and procedures.
Also, you may be required to perform other duties assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager.
Quality Assurance skills required:
- A BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or Life Sciences
- Excellent IT and communication skills.
- Organised, methodical approach to work with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ideally, food or pharmaceutical QA department experience.
- MUST have 2-3 years of experience within QA ideally doing batch review/release, most likely from Pharmaceutical/medical device industry.
The right candidate will benefit from an excellent salary, a company bonus scheme and a group personal pension scheme.
If this sounds like your next career move, we want to hear from you today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.