Temp contract until July 2020
My client, a pharmaceutical company in Liverpool, are looking to appoint a QA Associate
Responsibilities of the QA Associate include:
* QA review and approval of procedures, master batch records, and any other relevant cGMP documentation. They will also work as a member of cross-functional teams as defined by the Quality Assurance Manager.
* Review and approve procedures, master batch records, and any other technical or cGMP documentation in accordance with SOP, cGMP and license requirements.
* Provide support for deviation investigations, ensuring effective root cause analysis investigations are performed and product quality implications accurately assessed. Identify repeat deviations and ensure appropriate corrective actions are taken.
* Ensure that deviations, CAPAs, protocols/reports and other applicable documents are approved within the designated timelines.
The ideal candidate for QA Associate must have:
* A BSc or equivalent in a relevant discipline, or able to demonstrate capabilities to this level.
* Previous cGMP experience
* Experience of QA and QA Validation
If you are an experienced QA Associate and happy to work shifts then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age