Bradford, West Yorkshire
5 months ago
Are you an experienced QA Administrator with SAP experience looking for a significant new role in Bradford? We are helping to recruit for a full-time, QA Administrator position, and the job comes with a salary of up to £20k per annum, on a 6 month contract initially.
In this busy Quality Assurance Administrator job, you will be monitoring and scheduling the analysis of raw materials and finished products effectively, following a production and stability schedule.
The primary QA duties include:
* Investigating internal and external non-conformances and provide input in to appropriate corrective actions
* Managing the quarantine of non-conforming materials
* Reviewing non-conformances and QC out of spec results
* Analyse failures, generate and drive CAPAs to ensure continuous improvement
* Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns
* Complaint handling and experience
* SAP experience and understanding
In addition to these duties and responsibilities, the job holder may be required to perform other duties assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager.
To apply, you will require previous quality assurance experience, preferably from the pharmaceutical or food industries. Specific requirements include:
* A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a science-based quality assurance job
* Excellent IT and communication skills
* An organised, systematic approach to work, with great attention to detail.
You will be working weekdays from 8 am, with an early finish on Fridays. We will also consider scientific graduates who would like some QA experience. You will also benefit from a company bonus scheme and group pension plan.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age