We are currently recruiting for a Tax Administrator to join a well-established and highly successful professional services company based in Liverpool City Centre. This is a full-time, permanent role, based close to local transport links and offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer technical advice and guidance relating completion of self certification forms
- Produce daily monitoring of client status reports and notify relevant parties to ensure correct taxation is applied
- Provide clients and internal contacts with technical guidance on completion of all self certification forms
- Review purchases made for US clients on a daily basis to ensure that securities that do not meet SEC qualifying criteria are not purchased Notify relevant parties if ever this does occur
- To review and process accounts in the account opening queue ensuring timely completion
- Review account amendments to ensure any changes of tax status are identified and actioned as appropriate
- Monitor, respond or escalate as necessary any emails received in the department mailbox
- Assist in the production monthly and quarterly regulatory reports for submission to the various authorities
Please click apply to send your CV to Lisa to Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.