I am thrilled to be exclusively partnering with a bespoke manufacturing company that supplies the building trade and retail industries, on their search for a Purchasing Manager.
The Purchasing Office Manager will be responsible for driving and implementing the supply chain strategy by overseeing the purchasing team and managing stock availability, supplier performance, and inventory control.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Managing supplier performance
* MRP maintenance and housekeeping
* Providing forecasts
* Monitoring stock forecasts vs actual usage
* Manage the bespoke made-to-order purchasing functions
* Lead & develop the purchasing team
Key skills required:
* Demand planning supply chain experience
* Experience in a Purchasing/ Supply chain manager role
* Team management experience
* High degree of commercial acumen
* Strong analytical skills
* Knowledge of forecasting and inventory control
* Ability to drive process improvements
* Understanding of the FCS certification
* CIPS qualified
The company boasts a competitive benefits scheme with a salary of offer of £35,000 to £40,000.
They are looking to get the right person on board quickly so please get in touch with me directly to discuss this opportunity further: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.