A leading organisation in Cumbernauld is currently looking to add a Purchasing Leader on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to Finance Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing Purchasing function for procurement of all goods and services for the business.
In addition, the role will also encompass all aspects of inventory management, cost control and budget performance.
* Plan, organise and lead work for purchasing function
* Maintain MRP systems and ensure any issues are highlighted appropriately
* Provide stores team with daily update of expected deliveries
* Develop and maintain positive supplier relationships
Skills & Experience:
* Experience in similar role
* ERP/MRP system experience
* Comfortable leading small change
* Strong communicator
A competitive salary & benefits package is offered in return. Please submit latest CV via this website to register your interest.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.