Do you have administration experience and the desire to start a new role? Do you live in the Dundee area? If so, we might have the ideal job for you. A leading manufacturer in the construction industry is seeking a Purchasing Administrator to join their busy team in the Dundee area.
This is a 40 hours per week job and comes with a salary of between £19,000 and £22,000, depending on experience. The Purchasing Administrator will provide extensive administration support to all functions of the supply chain/purchasing department and manage the day-to-day activities of the department.
Key Purchasing Administrator responsibilities:
● Diverse data entry and administration tasks
● Taking ownership of the stock replenishment systems and creating purchase orders
● Supervising of a small team of administrators
● Ensuring stock availability and supplier performance KPIs are met and exceeded
● Liaising with their UK and European suppliers to ensure the timely and complete delivery of purchase orders
In return for your expertise and commitment, you will receive a salary of up to £22k, along with great company benefits. The role will suit someone with brilliant administrative skills and who is a great communicator.
To succeed in this role, you will need admin experience and supervisor experience, along with:
● A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent), to include English and Maths
● Extensive experience in an administrative role
● Great IT skills
● Experience of working within the construction industry is a plus
To apply for this Purchasing Administrator job in Dundee, contact us today to begin the application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.