Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to work for our client a National company supplying a vast range of products to the healthcare industry based on the outskirts of Harrogate.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Liaising with suppliers and internal departments regarding stock levels
* Assist the Purchasing Manager in negotiating best prices and deals for supply of products or services
* Follow up product/service requests from other departments
* Raise purchase orders
* Liaise with suppliers ensuring any operational or service issues
* Supplier relationship management
* Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers to ensure deliveries are on time and cost
* Assist in maintaining accurate stock control information
This is a great opportunity in an expanding business but the fast paced nature of the position will require a robust and self motivated individual. You will ideally have some exposure to purchasing, however, an essential requirement is excellent administration and IT skills and the ability to self manage, enjoy working to deadlines and have commercial awareness.
Apply today or for further details please contact Neil Blackman
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.