Customer Service Co-ordinator
Salary: Circa £20,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to work for our client a National company supplying a vast range of products to the healthcare industry based in the outskirts of Harrogate.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assist the Purchasing Manager in negotiating best prices and deals for supply of products or services
* Follow up product/service requests from other departments
* Raise purchase orders
* Liaise with suppliers ensuring any operational or service issues (regarding products or suppliers) are resolved in a timely manner
* Supplier relationship management
* Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers to ensure deliveries are on time and cost
* Assist in maintaining accurate stock control information
* Expedite and challenge any overdue purchase orders
* Duties to achieve and maintain ISO 9001 accreditation
* The successful candidate will have excellent administration and IT skills, with the ability to present themselves in a confident manner. You will enjoy working to deadlines and can work on your own initiative as well as in a team. Although experience in a purchasing department would be advantageous, we are looking for someone who is keen to start a career in purchasing and a willingness to learn.
* Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
* Purchasing: 1 year (Preferred)
* A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
* Harrogate, North Yorkshire (Preferred)
For more information please contact Sally Henderson at the Search Consultancy in Leeds on 0113 308 8064 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.