Purchasing Administrator - Immediate start - up to £22,000
Are you currently a site secretary looking to take the next step within your career or working for a construction company and looking to progress within a different business?
I am currently working with a very successful construction business in Sheffield who is looking to recruit a purchasing administrator as they have doubled in size in the last couple of years. We are looking for an ambitious, hard working candidate to work alongside the office manager to fully take over the purchasing side of the business.
This is such a good opportunity for somebody who has knowledge of purchasing within a construction setting but hasn't yet been given the opportunity to really control the entire function.
The Duties and responsibilities of the Purchasing Administrator:
* Cleansing and maintaining the preferred supplier list
* Control and negotiate new and existing rates with suppliers
* Liaising with site staff to bring down monthly costs
* Matching invoices and raising purchase order numbers
* Building strong and long lasting relationships
* Developing, Managing and controlling the entire purchasing function for the business
* Implementing new processes and procedures where needed
* Use of bespoke system and excel
* Keeping all information stored and filed
* Checking all work is accurate and enter on the in house system
* Answering customer queries
The ideal Purchasing Administrator will be:
* A Problem Solver
* Quick thinking
* Hard working
* Commercially aware
* Excel - Intermediate
* 20 holiday plus stats
* Annual all expenses paid for day out
* Pension Scheme
* Free parking
* Kitchen and Canteen, a weekly shop is done by the business for staff to help themselves
* Monday - Friday
W are looking to hold interviews immediately so please APPLY NOW for an immediate telephone call
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.