Do you have experience working in a manufacturing, production or logistics environment?
Are you looking for a entry level role that you can progress in?
The ideal candidate will be confident dealing with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You will also be strong administrator who has experience in prioritising simultaneous important tasks.
You will have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and be happy working within a small team in a demanding role where there will be room for both promotion and self development.
* Assisting the purchasing manager with all admin tasks
* Liaising with the production department to organise orders
* Organising any special requirements
* Processing orders
* Assist with invoices and PO numbers
* Gather information internally to tell suppliers timescales
* Organise transport
* Create reports
If this vacancy sounds like the position you've been looking for, apply now with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.