Purchase Ledger Supervisor/ Senior - Immediate Start
Salary up to £29k
This high-end manufacturing business is looking for an experienced Senior Purchase Ledger to join their business and add value in managing the Purchase Ledger Team. This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk with supervisory experience or an experienced Purchase Ledger Manager to add value and join an innovative and fast paced business based in West Sussex.
As Purchase Ledger Supervisor you will manage a small and collaborative finance team and contribute on a wide variety of challenging and motivating financial and compliance tasks.
Responsibilities to include:
* Supervising a small AP team.
* Identify and implement process improvements on an ongoing basis to ensure the department is running efficiently
* Streamlining processes & documenting accordingly
* Building invaluable working relationships internally and externally with key supliers
* Carrying out 121's with team members, ensuring a happy and productive work force.
* Day to day processing of supplier invoices with correct nominal and VAT codes.
* Chasing suppliers for credit notes and supplier statement reconciliation.
* Preparing invoices for both weekly and monthly payment runs.
* Highly experienced Purchase ledger Clerk, ideally with relevant experience supervising a team.
* Knowledge of SAP is desirable.
* Bilingual would be advantageous.
This really is a superb opportunity for a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk who is looking to join a business with a bright future, job security and contribute to job satisfaction through adding value. Please apply below to be considered for the role, interviews will commence next week.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.