about 2 months ago
Purchase Ledger /Sales Ledger Clerk
Part time - may go full time
Purchase Ledger Clerk required for a Global manufacturer in Wigan on a temporary-permanent basis. The role is ideal for someone with experience dealing with import and export of goods using an ERP system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Processing purchase invoices, reconciling to purchase orders, delivery and import documentation
* Raising of sales invoices and reconciling balances
* Coding invoices
* Reconciling supplier statements
* Dealing with supplier queries
* Preparing and processing data
* Preparing and maintaining spreadsheets
* Providing administrative support for the Finance Department
* Other duties as requested
Skills and experience:
* Experience in working a similar Purchase Ledger position
* Experienced in processing and reconciling purchase invoices
* Enthusiastic and results driven
* Excellent attention to detail and problem solving ability
* Good working experience with Oracle, SAP or MS Dynamics desirable
If you would like to be considered for the role please click APPLY NOW and submit a copy of your CV in Word format.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.