£10.00 - £12.00 per hour + Flexible working
2 months ago
Job Title: Accounts Payable Temp - Immediate start
Start date: ASAP
About the business
A dynamic services company based in Bradford with a worldwide influence are looking for a well organised accounts payable clerk to come and join their buoyant purchase ledger team. This business has an exceptional reputation within the market and is praised for their consistency and professionalism within the services they provide.
About the role
Due to increased growth and pressures on the existing team, the accounts payable manager is looking for an experienced accounts payable clerk/ purchase ledger clerk to join their team ASAP on a rolling basis.
* Responsible for multiple sites invoices
* Gain approval for payments in an accurate and timely manner
* Log and process utility bills
* Match invoices and delivery notes ready for processing
* Liaise with sites and purchase teams
* Preparation of supplier statement reconciliations where required
* Timely resolution and response to queries from suppliers and internal customers
* Record accurately on central system
* Competitive salary
* Reputable and stable growing business
* Ability to work remotely and in the office.
* Free parking
* Support & flexibility
* Extensive accounts payable experience
* Strong organisational and personable skills
* Exposure to high volume processing
* Strong knowledge of Word and Excel
* Ability to work remotely & in the office
* Professional and flexible
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced accounts payable clerk to start this new role immediately just in time for Christmas on a rolling basis bringing you through to the new year with the strong potential for further extension. Please apply immediately to be considered with your most up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.