Purchase Ledger Clerk
Leeds City Centre
A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join this fantastic local Leeds based business. Joining a small team of Finance professionals you will contribute to the smooth running of the Purchase Ledger. Reporting directly in to the Management Accountant, you will be joining a supportive and stable business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Invoice processing, including coding and matching supplier invoices to purchase and delivery where necessary, and check for authorisation.
* Posting invoices to the ledgers.
* Dealing directly with suppliers to obtain relevant information and resolve any queries.
* Investigate and resolve client queries.
* Credit card reconciliation
* Statement reconciliation
* Responsible for the daily invoice automation.
* Other ad hoc duties
* High accuracy and attention to detail
* Self motivated and confident
* Well organised and a team player
* Numerically confident.
* Clear and confident communicator, both verbally & written.
* Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
* Computer literate with strong MS Skills (Including MS Excel)
* Full time hours with flexible working
* Immediate start
* Fantastic benefit package
* Positive and supportive business
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.