Permanent Role as Purchase Ledger
£19,000 - £20,000
Do you have experience as a Purchase Ledger? Do you live near or in the surrounding area of Huddersfield? Is your current job not giving you the satisfaction that you need?
Take a look at this:
* You will have the chance to work for a company known worldwide
* You'll have amazing job satisfaction
* You will work beside some amazing colleagues and managers
* You'll have the chance to progress… far!
* You'll have great holidays & pension scheme available
* You will matter
As well as the benefits to look forward to, the job in itself will require you to have Purchase Ledger experience and be aware and have a good relationship with the software's surrounding it, there will also be the responsibilities of…
* Matching, batching and coding invoices for payment
* Preparing weekly BACS and cheque runs to pay suppliers
* Ad-hoc foreign payments
* Querying resolution
* Ensuring the purchase ledger is up to date.
* Being responsible for processing cash expenses and petty cash claims.
* Overlooking credit card statements
* Setting up new supplier accounts and maintain existing
* Processing reimbursements & claims
* Processing cheques, liaise with audit and maintain robust filing system
Do you want to take the opportunity for this Purchase Ledger role, please apply or call or email me on the detail below, hope to hear from you soon.
Phone: 0113 308 8071
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.