Purchase Ledger Clerk permanent position
Wakefield - WF area
This role as Purchase Ledger Clerk is available for anyone with great work ethic and can thrive under pressure. Surrounded by enthusiastic colleagues who make the work force a better place to be for you and them!
The benefits that are offered to you:
* A great team and a pleasurable work environment
* Being part of a great company that specialises in staff progression
* Good salary and benefits to look forward to
* Parking space
* A feel of responsibility
* Pension scheme and good holidays days
Being an all round positive person is what it takes to make the team, having a good knowledge of the role at hand and some accounting software is essential. However, you will benefit in so many ways for being a part of a developing team and having full job satisfaction within this Purchase Ledger Clerk role.
* Match, batch and code invoices for payment
* Prepare weekly BACS and cheque runs to pay suppliers
* Ad-hoc foreign payments
* Query resolution
* Ensuring the purchase ledger is up to date.
* Responsible for processing cash expenses and petty cash claims.
* Credit card statements
* Setting up new supplier accounts and maintain existing
* Process reimbursements & claims
Sounds like something you want to be a part of? Please get in touch via email to me at Caitlynn.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0113 308 8071 for more information on the role or just to chat about potential opportunities for you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.