Temporary position as a Purchase Ledger Clerk
18k - 22k per annum OR £10 - £12 per hour
Leeds based (LS2)
Duration: 9 months
Available now and needing to be filled asap!
There are not many more chances for opportunities such as thing and we would love some new faces to bring to the team.
If you want;
- A company that offers training and progression
- A possibility of earning a bonus
- Good holidays and bank holidays off
- To be a part of a competitive pension scheme
- To be part of a diverse and accepting team
Then this is the company for you.
This company is well known for its caring ability of its staff and how it put the staff happiness within the workplace first while offering some amazing incentives for those workers that work that little bit harder, there is incredible off-site training that has staff coming into work ready to take on new challenges and with a company profit shared bonus, allows everyone to work together as a team in a consistently hard working environment
The things that will be expected in your day to day with us in the purchase ledger team;
* To deliver an effective and efficient purchase ledger function
* Matching batching and coding of all purchase invoices
* Matching purchase orders to invoices
* Recent and up to date knowledge and experience in your Purchase Ledger Clerk role
* Enthusiastic and results driven attitude
* Excellent attention to detail and problem solving ability
Sounds like something you'd consider? Please contact Caitlynn Patrick on 0113 308 8071 or by email on Caitlynn.firstname.lastname@example.org even for some information on the role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.