Search Consultancy is currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well-established, friendly, and fast-paced company in Coalville.
We are looking for a thorough individual with purchase ledger / accounts payable experience to join a strong, fast paced Accounts team on a full-time basis, as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Your role would be to ensure accurate processing of invoices and account reconciliation, whilst working within the Purchase Ledger team to achieve department deadlines
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and orders for the various departments and materials.
- Release invoices in preparation for payment.
- Interaction with relevant department / supplier in order to resolve queries.
- Proactive query management and resolution for supplier accounts.
- Ensure correct paperwork is received to meet VAT rules and regulations.
- Ensure accuracy and self-checking of work.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements within deadlines.
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details.
- Ensure files are maintained in line with current procedure.
- Support colleagues ensuring the department is working as a team to have all accounts up to date and accurate.
- Working to monthly deadlines set within procedures.
- Other duties as reasonably required from time to time.
- Purchase Ledger/accounts/data inputting experience
- A good standard of education
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and computer literate
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
To find out more about this opportunity apply via the link or contact Courtney Bald directly on firstname.lastname@example.org // 0116 247 3340.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.