Purchase Ledger Clerk - Fantastic Opportunity - Immediate Start - Leeds
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Job Status : Permanent
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Pay: Starting salary £19,000 - plenty of room for progression
The main purpose of the role is to manage a number of individual purchase ledgers for the companies within the Group.
* To undertake monthly supplier statement reconciliations
* To process expenses claims and ensure payment
* To undertake BACS runs as required, to ensure suppliers are paid to terms.
* To process petty cash claims and reconcile
* To issue and reconcile credit cards accounts and to check claims
* To ensure invoices are coded to the correct nominal ledger codes, cost centres and departments where applicable
* To deal with supplier enquiries as required
* To support the Purchase Ledger Manager towards the achievement of the Group's strategy, goals and objectives
* At least 3 years experience with purchase ledger/book keeping experience
* Professional and approachable
* Tactful and diplomatic
* Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
* Team player
* Flexibility in approaching work situations
* Able to work confidentially
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive York-based company which is continuously growing and developing leaving plenty of room for progression through out the company. Ideally this role would suit someone who is a quick thinker and can manage multiple tasks and able to prioritise duties.
If interested please apply below.
Alternatively, please contact Abigail Elstub directly on 0113 308 8069 for more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.