Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Immediate start
Leeds (Remote based)
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk who is immediately available & looking for their next role? If so this superb temporary role with an immediate start could be just right for you! Working for a large organisation in Leeds (remotely based but must be able to travel to Leeds) you will join their focused and well organised accounts payable team. This is a superb opportunity to make a positive impact on a growing business.
* Competitive salary
* Full time with flexible working approach
* Professional and supportive environment
* High volume query resolution
* Responsibility for GRN process
* Accurate and timely processing of delivery and collection notes
* Check documents against original purchase orders
* Matching invoices and delivery notes ready for processing
* Liaise with Purchasing teams
* Preparation of supplier statement reconciliations where required
* Timely resolution and response to queries from suppliers and internal customer
* Experience working in accounts payable
* Strong communication skills
* Good time management skills
* Able to work in the office, based in Leeds & work remotely
* Exposure to high volume processing
* Strong knowledge of Word and Excel
If you are immediately available and have ample purchase ledger experience working in a fast paced environment, please apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age