Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Skipton, North Yorkshire
20+ benefits, see the job description!
about 2 months ago
Role: Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client is a leading building manufacturer with big plans. They were founded 20 years ago and have gone from strength to strength and they are very much the future of commercial and residential build.
As part of their finance team based at head office, the purpose of the role is to support the finance team with the day to day running of the function.
* Maintaining and updating the ledger on a daily basis
* Matching of supplier invoices against purchase orders and delivery notes and posting onto the ledger
* Entering invoices in query into the system with appropriate query type
* Reconciliation of supplier statements
* Maintaining relationship with the suppliers
* Query chasing and resolution
* Organise supplier payment runs for allocated accounts
* Maintain car leasing information and fill in the P11D application at the tax year end
* Chase sales on an adhoc basis
* Post expenses to Sage and pay accordingly
* Any other tasks commensurate with this post
* Previous experience as a purchase ledger clerk is essential
* Experience of dealing with high volumes of invoices
* Experience using Sage would be preferred but not essential
* Excellent communication skills
* Excel skills
* Good attention to detail
* Buy and sell holidays +3
* Have your birthday off!
* Free eye tests and discounted glasses
* 25 days + bank holidays annual leave
* Cycle to work scheme
* 5% company pension scheme
* Company life assurance 3x your salary
* Interest free loans to purchase gadgets
* Season ticket interest free loan
* Accesses to online perkbox, retail discounts
* Chance to win £500 on employee of the month
* Long service awards
* Support for childcare fees
* Employee referral scheme up to £1000
* Enhanced paternity and maternity pay
* Free counselling sessions
* Flexible working from home policy
* Career development boost for under 25's
* Learning and development and wellbeing events
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.