Payroll Administrator - Bradford
Being a part of this top UK company as a Payroll Administrator in Bradford you will be working as part of an experienced and exceptional company alongside new comers in a similar position to you due to expansion of the company with the possibly of leading to a permanent position at the company.
Some things you need to know about the Payroll Administrator role -
- There is easy access to this position via public transport being close to all networking systems in Leeds i.e train station and bus station
- Experience is to a minimal and training can be provided if candidates want the opportunity to learn more
- A well known business with a great reputation
- Working as part of a team and being able to learn together with people in similar position to you in a new job
- Ability to discuss payroll opportunity as being weekly or monthly
The Payroll Administrator role requires someone with previous experience in the job and also someone who lives or is willing to travel to the Bradford area. You will have great communication skills in the role you will taking as a Payroll Administrator and have software experiences as well as…
Some responsibilities -
* Processing payroll calculations including manual calculations when required
* Administering SSP, SMP, SPP, PAYE and NI and year end procedures
* Preparing and issuing pay statements in accordance with agreed timescales
* Produce paperwork to support pension payments
* Reconcile the pension control account
Please apply and email me at Caitlynn.firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 0113 308 8071 if you want to learn more about this incredible role and the other incentives it has to offer.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.