Purchase Ledger role - Huddersfield
Full Time - Permanent
£19,000 - £21,000
There is a Purchase Ledger opportunity going in the Huddersfield area that is great for someone who enjoys working in the role and who has great relationships with the people they work with. You will be part of a fast paced but innovating team who drive for success.
* There is parking near site
* This is a positive work environment with the potential of progression
* This is a secure and soon starting role
* This is good working hours for people who value their own time
* This is a great opportunity to work for a great company
Along side the benefits, there are also duties that require the ideal candidate to have an up to date DBS, computer knowledge in accounting software's and previous work as a Purchase Ledger.
* You will be working closely with the Business Manager and Trust Head to ensure all financial matters run smoothly
* Providing financial support to team members, when required to do so
* Dealing with bank reconciliations on the accounting system (PS Financials)
* General Purchase Ledger duties; matching, batching and coding invoices
* Inputting accounting data into the system with speed and accuracy
* Dealing with a number of invoices
Apply or email me via Caitlynn.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.