Credit Controller in Wakefield area
£19k - £21k salary
Are you a Credit Controller looking for a better or new position around the Wakefield area?
This role allows you to work proactively in an environment with people who care just as much as you. Working for a great company who care about you being happy in your role and having the responsibility and feel of job satisfaction that you've been waiting for!
Some more things to look forward to…
* Credit Controller position allows the chance of progression
* Parking available
* Job satisfaction at a great company
* Working with people who care about you and their jobs
* Good holidays exclusives
This role as a Credit Controller will make you feel like you're achieving the right stuff from the right people. You will be responsible for a number of roles as a Credit Controller and get the most out of your day to day with the company.
This is what your day will look like…
* Proactively arrange prompt collection of aged debt
* Increase cash flow and reduce debtor days , working to KPI's and query resolution
* Full day to day management of own ledger
* Arranging repayment plans, document and monitor accordingly to ensure payments are repaid as agreed
* Reconciliation of accounts
* Drive recommendations of referral for further action when full collections techniques are exhausted to recover bad debts;
* Work as part of a team to ensure additional credit control tasks are undertaken;
* Proactively manage and monitor accounts, working closely with management internally
* Remain and maintain
* Attend & contribute to credit control team meetings
Does this Credit Controller role sound like something you want to do? Please get in touch by applying to the role or giving me an email at Caitlynn.email@example.com or call me for a chat about the role on 0113 308 8071.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.