Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
study support, parking, progression, flexible working, diverse team
4 months ago
Role: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 + AAT Study Support + Flexible home working
35 hours per week - flexible start/finish times
My client is a market leader in global distribution. They have over 8000 employees and a 4.5* rating on Glassdoor. They offer exceptional career progression where you can work in a fast paced environment and boost your career.
My client currently have an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the Finance Shared Services (FSS) to further their development and career. Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager you will be given exceptional training and development to become a valued part of this fantastic organisation.
This role will perform the activities required to ensure a timely and accurate period-end, maintain the integrity of the balance sheet, processing of journal entries, and other ad hoc duties.
* Processing high volumes of invoices with high attention to detail and accuracy
* Checking and monitoring the account inbox and managing any requests
* Supplier statement reconciliation
* Reviewing supplier and invoice disputes and errors
* Chasing missed invoices by chasing and managing suppliers
* Managing all aspects of the purchase ledger function to ensure timely payments
* Must have experience working as a Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable
* Desire to pursue a career in Finance & Accountancy
* Client facing with excellent communication skills and abilities
* Strong IT system skills including Excel and SAP and the ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
* Enthusiastic, proactive, team player, willingness to learn and develop
* Full study support both AAT and further study for ACCA/CIMA
* Health benefit including dental and vision coverage
* 8% Employer pension contribution
* Flexible spending accounts
* Health savings accounts
* Employee Stock purchase plan
* Comprehensive time off programs
* Life insurance
* Employee referral programme
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.