My client based in West Edinburgh are looking to recruit an experienced Purchase ledger processer to join their busy finance team on a full - time permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a few years experience looking to progress and gain experience in a large busy national office where they will be responsible for ensuring the timely processing of the AP function.
* Process invoices and goods received notes
* Follow up outstanding invoices and good received notes
* Updating invoice tracker daily
* Printing invoices and dealing with queries from the internal mail box
* Manage allocated supplier list
* Complete month end tasks to close deadline
* Scanning and filing as required
* Monthly file checks to ensure all paperwork present
* Annual file checks in preparation for year end audit
* Assist Accountants' with overhead reviews
* Continuous update of procedures
* Provide training to accounts junior
If you are interested in applying for this position then please submit your CV using the link below, or if you want to find out more than please give Yasmin a call on 0131 718 8008.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.