Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£11.00 - £13.50 per hour
Job Title: Purchase Ledger & Purchase to Pay Specialist Immediate start
Location: Leeds/ Remote working
Start date: ASAP - June
Salary: £11- £13.50ph
Type: Temporary on- going, full time
About the role
A dynamic services company based in Leeds are looking for a well organised Purchase Ledger & Procurement specialist to come and provide assistance with lots of exciting changes throughout processes and procedures. Due to pressures on the Purchasing and accounts team they are in need of some temporary assistance with a strong potential for future exciting opportunities for the right individual. With flexible working and a friendly team, they are looking for someone to join the business ASAP on an on-going basis.
Other key Responsibilities/Deliverables
* Responsible for multiple sites invoices and orders
* Gain approval for payments in an accurate and timely manner
* Log and process on the central system
* Match invoices and delivery notes ready for processing
* Liaise with sites and purchasing teams
* Preparation of supplier statement reconciliations where required
* Timely resolution and response to queries from suppliers and internal customers
* Record accurately on central system
* Reputable and stable growing business
* Ability to work remotely and in the office.
* Free parking
* Support & flexibility
* Extensive purchase to pay/ procurement experience
* Strong organisational and personable skills
* Exposure to high volume & complex processing
* Ability to work well to tight deadlines
* Ability to work independently & process driven
* Professional and flexible
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.