Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Headingley, West Yorkshire
£10.00 - £12.50 per hour + Flexible working
Job Title: Purchase Ledger & Purchase to Pay- Immediate start
Location: Leeds/ Remote working
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £10- £13ph
Type: Temporary role, full time
About the role
A dynamic services company based in Leeds are looking for a well organised accounts payable clerk with experience in purchase to pay/ procurement assistant. Due to pressures on the Purchasing and accounts team they are in need of some temporary assistance. With flexible working and a friendly team, they are looking for someone to join the business ASAP on an on-going basis.
* Responsible for multiple sites invoices and orders
* Gain approval for payments in an accurate and timely manner
* Log and process on the central system
* Match invoices and delivery notes ready for processing
* Liaise with sites and purchasing teams
* Preparation of supplier statement reconciliations where required
* Timely resolution and response to queries from suppliers and internal customers
* Record accurately on central system
* Reputable and stable growing business
* Ability to work remotely and in the office.
* Free parking
* Support & flexibility
* Extensive accounts payable/ purchasing experience
* Strong organisational and personable skills
* Exposure to high volume processing
* Ability to work well to tight deadlines
* Ability to work independently & process driven
* Professional and flexible
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.