Salary £19,000 - £20,000 plus excellent benefits
My Client in the manufacturing industry is looking to appoint a Finance Assistant, with solid knowledge of Purchase Ledger and Payroll, to join their small and friendly Finance Team.
The successful Finance Assistant will be experienced in maintaining the Purchase Ledger, processing a weekly payroll and will be knowledgeable of month end procedures - displaying great attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities include -
* Matching, coding and posting invoices
* Supplier Statement Reconciliations
* Posting Credit Card payments
* Summarising and collating hours for Payroll
* Reviewing and summarising weekly staff expenses
* Assisting with Month End close of procedures
* Assisting with the preparation of Month End management accounts
* Collating info on finance projects and year-end audit
The Finance Assistant will be an open-minded and positive individual who is looking to further develop their skill-set within Finance.
If this role is of interest please send your CV via the portal for further discussion and consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.