This is an exciting opportunity to join and to train as a Protection Insurance Adviser!
They are forecasting an excellent period of growth over the next 3 years which will naturally produce fantastic opportunities for personal growth in the future!
The client is a multi-award winning protection specialist, who provide expert advice to clients who are looking to arrange a variety or insurance products.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to develop their career by working at one of the UK's leading insurance specialists, within the UK's largest financial services advisory firm.
What's on offer?
Basic salary ranging from £22,000 - £26,000 DOE with 1st year OTE of £30,000/£32,000 and 2nd year OTE of £35,000+
- Uncapped bonuses
- Company pension scheme.
- Access to hundreds of perks via Perkbox.
- The client are also passionate about growing their talent and can offer excellent opportunities for career progression in the future!
* To provide high quality telephone-based advice to clients from prestigious offices in central Reigate
* To keep abreast of product and market changes to ensure our clients are always receiving the best possible advice
* To work closely with colleagues within the advice team to co-ordinate knowledge and share ideas
* To work collaboratively with other departments to ensure excellent client outcomes
* To achieve set business levels and KPI's
* All enquiries are in-bound, no cold calling or lead generation is required
Training & Development
Ideally you will already be RO1 and RO5 qualified, however if you're not, the client will provide you with the support you need to pass these exams within 3 months of joining.
You will be the type of individual who enjoys learning and is always looking for ways to develop your knowledge base.
The successful candidate will be
Previous account management/sales/customer service/insurance or financial services experience
An excellent communicator.
Customer focused, results orientated and positive.
Self-motivated and have the drive to succeed in this rewarding and fast paced environment.
Able to demonstrate previous sales performance success.
Organised and methodical.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.