To recover the maximum amount possible for our Insurer Clients where liability on a claim may be attributed to a third party. To maintain your portfolio in an efficient manner to ensure that you are working effectively and delivering market leading cost control and excellent customer service.
* Pursue recovery of our Insurer Clients' outlay where liability on a claim may be attributed to a third party.
* Provide guidance and direction to claims staff to ensure the recovery prospects on cases are safeguarded as far as possible
* Commence work on all larger value losses at an early stage to ensure work on the recovery aspect of the claims starts at the earliest opportunity, with particular emphasis on the legal recoverability of each claim.
* Review and prepare cases for panel solicitors to support litigation, dealing with cases in house where appropriate
* Ongoing case management of debts being pursued by solicitors, giving instructions within own level of authority or making recommendations to your Team Leader regarding matters outside own authority.
* Recommend discontinuation of recovery where there is little prospect if success
* Ensure that complaints are recorded on the complaints system in an accurate and timely manner.
* Pass all audits at 95% or above
* Provide excellent customer service
* Manage own workload including hitting KPIs with PH and non PH communication
* Plan and execute strategic initiatives to agreed timelines.
* Ensure a relevant level of technical understanding with continuous development and learning.
* To undertake any individual or team task or activity reasonably requested and in line with the company values
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.