Protection Advisor - Reigate Protection Advisor £25,000 + bonus's (OTE £32,000)
Variable Working hours: between 09.00 to 19.00 Mon - Thurs and 09.00 to 5.00 Friday.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like build a career as an Insurance Adviser and full training will be provided.
Our client is a rapidly expanding award winning specialist Protection Intermediary based in Reigate, Surrey. They company have the clear objectives of providing expert advice and outstanding customer service. Easy to say, less easy to deliver!
The successful candidate will be expected to deal with enquiries and provide friendly, compliant and professional advice at all times. All of the advice is provided on a non-face to face basis.
You will also be able to demonstrate that putting the customer first is your top priority, and therefore will be able to work to deadlines and have an excellent telephone manner.
As well as providing outstanding customer service my client specialise in helping people with chronic and acute medical conditions obtain cover
* To provide high quality telephone-based advice to clients
* To keep abreast of product and market changes making sure clients receive the best advice.
* To work closely with colleagues within the advice team to co-ordinate knowledge and share ideas.
* To work collaboratively with other departments to ensure excellent client outcomes.
* To achieve set business levels and KPI's.
* All enquiries are in-bound, no cold calling or lead generation is required.
* Excellent communication skills with Good It skills
* Customer focused results orientated and positive.
* Self-motivated and have the drive to succeed in this rewarding and fast paced environment.
* Able to demonstrate previous sales performance success.
* Organised and methodical.
* Bonus of 30% of your annual salary
* Company pension scheme
* Special company events
* Full training given for RO1 & RO5 Insurance qualifications
Apply now for a great Career in Insurance and great future prospects
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.